Tour Name :
Underwater & Crocodile Farm Tour ( Sharing Basis )
This is a perfect short trip if you want to enjoy the best of Langkawi in a relaxing way.
Enjoy of the island by visiting Malaysia’s largest Crocodile Farm, home to more than 1000 crocodiles of various species, watch crocs jump for food, learn about the biggest crocs in the world,
The trip ends at the Underwater World where you will experience the thrill of a close-up view with various sea creatures and be captivated by their distinct charm.
walk through a large tunnel surrounded by marine life, see tropical birds and fish, and watch penguins at play.
- 08:30: Pick up from your hotel, and transport ahed to the Crocodile Farm, one of the largest
groupings of crocodiles in one place in the world, enjoy all activities, see crocs of all
sizes, and watch how they behave in their pond environments, witness feeding time as well.
next visit will be Underwater world.
Walk through the 50-foot-long (15-meter)underwater tunnel to see colorful fish all around
you and check out the seashell, display, Admire marine life from the tropics to the
sub-Antarctic, Check out penguins, fur seals, catfish, stingrays, flamingos and more
- 13:00: Back to your hotel, End of tour.
- pick up from/to your hotel with Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fee for Underwater and Crocodile Farm.
- Professional English-speaking Guide.
- Food and drinks.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Minimum 02 Person to book this tour..
|High temperatures||-18 °|
|Low temperatures||-18 °|