Type of Tour: evening tour
The Chao Phraya River is the bloodline of the people in the Thailand kingdom. The river reflects the long origin of the Thai legacy and civilization.
The origin of the Thai civilization that passed down a long-lasting history is well known to all until today.
Our tour will let you Enjoy Bangkok at night on a 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the Chao Phraya River.
See two of the city’s top attractions, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) and the Grand Palace, both are illuminated after dark, as well as feast on a variety of Thai dishes.
An onboard band provides live musical entertainment.
• 17:45: Meet our representative, and proceed to the pier.
• 19:30: Start the cruise, and enjoy the buffet of authentic Thai and international cuisine.
• 21:30: Back to the pier.
• 22:30: Arrive at your hotel; End of tour.
• Privet Transfer.
• Fruits and welcome drink.
• International & Seafood buffet.
• Live music on board.
• Any tips
• Personal requests.
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Infants must sit on laps.
• Most travelers can participate.
• This experience requires good weather.
• This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers.
Per person: 50$