Type of Tour: Full Day.
The park has been divided into several zones with specific groups of rides such as Dream World Plaza, Dream Gardens, Fantasy Land, and Adventure Land.
Dream World Plaza: includes the main entrance to the Park which is a copy of Disneyland’s main street and is filled with shops and buildings that are fantasy-themed.
Dream Garden: which surrounds a lake and is also the setting for the parade called “the color of the world” every weekend, in addition to some attractions such as Cable Cars, Water Tricycles, Racing Cars, and the Seven Wonders of the world, and more…
Fantasy Land: which is located in the middle of the park, it is filled with many different themes of fairy tales in addition to many attractions such as The Giant House, Fantasy garden, The Spider, Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, and Uncle Tom’s farm.
Adventure Land: which is the largest zone of the theme park, this area is filled with many thrill rides and attractions such as Go Carts track, Crazy bus, Garden canyon, Super flash, Red Indian’s Boat, Flying Carpet, Tornado game, water fun a lot more.
• 08:30: Pick up from your hotel by comfortable A/C vehicle.
• 10:00: Arrive at Dream World where will have roughly 6 hours to enjoy more than 25 exciting rides and attractions.
• 12:30: Lunch Time.
• 15:30: Departure Dreamworld park.
• 17:00: Arrive at the hotel.
• Transfer from/to Hotel by Air-conditioned privet car.
• Entrance fee to the Dream World.
• Lunch at the Park restaurant, Open Buffet (Thai Food).
• Access to Snow Town & 4D Adventure & Go-kart.
• Items of a personal nature such as drinks, tips…Etc
• Opens daily from 10:00 to 17:00.
• Lunch is served between 12.00 pm, to 02.00 pm.
per person: 60$