Traveling to Hideaway Beach Maldives
Our dedicated team will greet you at Male’s International Airport and assist you in your onward transfer by either a domestic flight or by seaplane.
Domestic flights are with Maldivian Airlines to Hanimadhoo international Airport and take just 45 minutes, from there it’s a 15-20 minute speedboat ride to the resort.
Guests opting for a seaplane transfer will be taken to our comfortable VIP lounge at Trans Maldivian Airways Seaplane Terminal, where refreshments and free Wi-Fi are available for you to enjoy before embarking upon one of the most scenic flights in the world. Keep your cameras handy – the first thing that will catch your attention are the amazing views of the atolls surrounded by turquoise waters. The direct 75-minute flight will be an adventure to remember.
Guests can also fly directly to Maafaru International airport, located in the north of the Maldives’, which currently offers regular flights to India and can accommodate private jets from around the world. After reaching Maafaru, whether it be by a scheduled flight or on a private jet, you will embark on an adventurous and scenic journey on a seaplane or a domestic flight to our beautiful resort.
Safe travels and Bon Voyage!
• 3 nights – 4 days.
• Breakfast and dinner.
• Free non-motorized water sports activities.
• Free daily events.
• Complimentary floating breakfast once per stay.
• One free cake for the newlyweds.
• Deluxe Water Villa with Private Pool.
• Transfer to and from the airport, domestic flight, then a speedboat
• Free use of diving equipment.
• Free WiFi inside the resort.
• One free shisha per stay.
• Decorating the bed in a romantic decoration way once.
• Reservations are limited.
• Two or more people are required to receive the offer.
• Please note that prices may change due to different prices during seasons and holidays.
for two persons excludes international flights: 2775$