James bond Island or Phang Nga which is one of the most beautiful Bay in Thailand, Phang Nga Bay, and James Bond Island became one of the main E-co tourism after the famous movie was filmed (the man with the golden gun) in 1974.
The film starred Roger Moore and Christopher Lee but it was the scenic topography that helped make the film into a firm Bond favorite.
As well as there are suitable for sightseeing and cave canoeing or Kayaking is second to none.
Nowadays the beautiful limestone of Phang Nga bay attracted a large number of tourists to visit. Let’s go to explore James Bond Island, Phang Nga Bay. (lunch is included)
- 09:30: Meet our representative at the hotel lobby.
- 10:30: Arrive at the pier, and take a long tail boat to James Bond island.
- 11:00: Arrive at James Bond rock, Free time.
- 13:30: Sea Canoeing.
- 14:30: Take a long tail Boat to the pier.
- 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel.
- 17:00: Arrive at the hotel.
- Round trip transfer from/to hotel by air-conditioned car.
- Sea Canoeing.
- Boat transfer.
- James Bond Island.
- Any personal request.
- Tips, drinks, or any not mentioned above.
- Transfers from the Main Beach in Phuket.
- Surcharge may apply for far hotels & resorts.