The Maldives is composed of 1200 islands surrounded by crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches – a real paradise located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Sri Lanka, and India.
The Maldives benefits from real tropical weather, consistent all year round!
Maldivian culture includes Bodu Beru, a very popular form of music and dance in the Maldives, and crafts, such as dhonis, and traditional fishing boats.
Your seaplane journey to Lily Beach will be one of the highlights of your stay, admiring Maldives wonders from above.
our dedicated team is on hand to welcome you upon arrival at Velana International Airport, the Maldives’ main international airport. our representatives can also be found in the airport’s arrival hall.
• Deluxe Water Villa with Private Pool.
• All meals and unlimited drinks throughout the day.
• Free refilling of the minibar inside the villa daily.
• sunset trip.
• An expedition cruise.
• Sea fishing trip.
• Transfer to and from the airport, domestic flight, and speedboat.
• Free non-motorized water sports activities
• Free use of diving equipment
• Daily free events.
• Free floating breakfast once per stay
Special arrangements for the newlyweds include the following:
• A cake for the newlyweds once.
• Free fruit basket once per stay.
• A bottle of sparkling wine.
for two persons excludes international flights 3415$